| |
|
Dan
14 November 1989 adore chocolate,mocha and cameras. CHIJ SJC Ngee Ann Poly HS Copyright © 2009 Dan. All Rights Reserved
Archives September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 January 2011 March 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 January 2015 June 2015 January 2016 |
Jan 20, 2009, Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Finally made up my mind. (:
Hello! I haven’t been blogging for quite some time. Been busy with rice event and lots of studying going on. I found my new motivation back! All thanks to Kelvin! he let me have the motivation and confidence to strive GPA of 3. we are not going to give up! Never give up!Speaking of the rice event! It was fulfilling! Did you donate the rice when we came knocking at your door step?? just so you know, project RICE was a nation wide. Just a cup of rice could mean so much to the poor. we collected back more than 900 packets of rice which means more than 4500kg of rice!!(: side track, we were working together with a bunch of victorian boys. that was loads of jokes going on! and I was lucky enough to meet Dat, the winner for canon competition (youth). His work piece are just so inspiring. He was nice enough to teach me a few techniques of taking a good picture. I would like to see more of his good work soon! 3 of year one juniors from red cross! They are the bomb! especially lynette! It been nice to have them giggling. I just told them a few simple lame jokes and it could make them laughed so much. Lol! Anyway, I am having flu right now! ![]() took piriton and its making me so drowsy and headache just wont leave me. boohoohoo! All thanks to sweetheart!he gave me a peck on the lip and the bacteria enters into my nose! the contradicting part is he is recovering already! This is so not fairrr! Alright I shant be so bad. we are going to have kushinbo tomorrow and he make the effort to pick me after tuition!YAY! so I have the every divine right to be pampered! Hahah! Eat fat fat! :D its going to get busy! pedicure, threading, meetup and chinese new year! tons of photo will upload soon so stay tune! :D P.S: poker face is getting me in the beat! it makes me wanna head down to zouk! meeting up meeting up meeting up! woah! Can't read my, Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (She's got to love nobody) Can't read my Can't read my No he can't read my poker face (She's got to love nobody) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (Mum mum mum mah) |