| |
|
Dan
14 November 1989 adore chocolate,mocha and cameras. CHIJ SJC Ngee Ann Poly HS Copyright © 2009 Dan. All Rights Reserved
Archives September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 January 2011 March 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 January 2015 June 2015 January 2016 |
Feb 1, 2008, Friday, February 01, 2008
Take note: my entry can be very random and I’m speaking from what is on my mind at the period.Can I be clone although the answer is still going to be a no because I am not beneficial to the medical sector nor I am some big shot, I still wish I could be duplicated to many and fly to those people whom I eager to see right now or able to finish my task 5 times faster. I want a part of me to be energetic to help up with the chores and save myself from the nag of my mum and sisters. Another one will be doing the stupid literature review. The third one will have the ability to fly and find zhen cause I really miss you and those people who is at the back of my mind that I have a list to mention. My uncles whom I wish to pay them a visit and find my ex neighbor who is yearning for someone to come and see him and get his Rolex watch. I also want to settle some personal thing which is ongoing for so long and it haunt me for like many months? sigh The forth part of me will be out in all the places that I wish to go, snapping photos of beautiful scenery then I can really sit down and glue to the chair and get prepared for the dumb and stressful upcoming examination which will come in 2 weeks time. Chinese New Year is around the corner. I didn’t get to hear much Chinese New Year songs singing away because my life is too boring. However, I am sort of looking forward to the upcoming festival as the atmosphere is here compare to the unpleasant new year of last year. Clara and family are joining us for reunion dinner! Wheee!! I know she will be glad to come as she said our house have the atmosphere of the festival. Speaking of school, life is still busy and I don’t know but I’m attracted to Amy! Haha she better not laugh when she see this! Look like our friendship starts off during the camp orientation and how she remembered me shun away the guy beside and let her sit next to me. Consider today was emotional and the good days will come to an end soon. P13 will split to different class but never forget the clique of people that I have for the past nine month. I like them :) looking forward to steam boat day. :) Not forgetting about today at fon class. One of the group was presenting constipation in older age. It stimulates my brain and I just feel like shitting. Xiangqin and I make the best partner to shit..We went to the toilet together and do what we were supposed to do. If you have studied psychology one, I bet you know I have transform feeling come of shitting then see xiangqin. Feel like shitting=xiangqin. Lol Banana milk shake is my new love now. Bad new is I flunk my cmbio and aap (pre exam test). It really suck! I don’t feel good at all. Yes I put eyeliner and mascara yesterday and I was super lethargic and head off for tuition.i rubbed my eyes then my tutee asked me this. “teacher, may I know why your eyes are so dark like o ba ka?” I shall stop here..i am really sleepy.. your truly, bleeding love. |