| |
|
Dan
14 November 1989 adore chocolate,mocha and cameras. CHIJ SJC Ngee Ann Poly HS Copyright © 2009 Dan. All Rights Reserved
Archives September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 January 2011 March 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 January 2015 June 2015 January 2016 |
Nov 17, 2007, Saturday, November 17, 2007
![]() Monday A good napping during pharmacology lecture due to lack of sleep manifested by falling into sleep at 330 am in the morning. :) Tuesday It wasn’t exactly a good day because of what had happened. I was pretty upset about my 18 is ruined by me. Until after school, all of us sat the bartender area. Don’t see a point giving a sad face and make everyone unhappy so started my craziness by disturbing people around me. HAHA! Check out all the videos in my YouTube, super funny! I went around doing the stupid pose of ‘over there! Over there! I ordered vanilla ice cream and when I want to lick it, it just fell on the table! crying out loud! Never did I realize a guy was standing behind me and he was trying to buy drink from the uncle with his whispered voice. and I just shout to order another ice cream with my loud voice.lol! super embarrassed because it look as if my voice has help me to cut queue. I have to keep apologizing to him.gawd! We went library to study and I should say I was pretty high. Most of the time was disturbing Amy’s friend, trey with my low and sexy voice.LOL okay trey did have some affection for her so as usual teasing session. Yeah! I simply rock! Back at home, my sisters told my mum about what she’ve seen on Sunday night so I told her the surprise that zhen and girls are trying to give me. Js makes me felt worse when he told me sandy had a surprise for me that she dated me then all of us will give a pop up! but I am not going. "The best way out is to spend your birthday alone at home." I cried even louder but nevertheless, i went. :) Wednesday. Mum and dad left two red packets on my table before they left for work. it was raining in the morning. My whole bag is wet because I didn’t close my bottle properly and my worksheets are all wet. What a birthday to begin with. When I reached school, Kelvin said this to me,” meidan, sorry we didn’t plan any celebration for you because we know that u are unhappy with ur birthday thingy. You say what u want then we all buy for you.” The rest just kept quiet and I was so disappointed and upset cause I don’t demand a present yet Kelvin said this to me. Of course! If I want something out of someone for my birthday, I am not meidan! Until we went for break, I was quite happy with my food as empty stomach for the whole morning. Kelvin bluffed me that he went to meet lecturer while jo go and get her shoe bag usual being careless. didnt suspect anything at all until Xiang qin suddenly asked me not to sit with sharity which I find her weird at first but didn’t really bother too much. THEN they came with the cake!! I was in shocked! Miss Hui celebrated for me too! Just look at the cake! Its dan ^2! MR NG! ALL THANKS TO YOU! ![]() All of them cahoots together! Hahahahah! I was really happy! Back at NSL, got the wishes from them and jo and I were playing with our hoodies and Miss Hui joined us! I didn’t expect to receive gifts from them and never expect them to give me a surprise to cheer me up. However, I’m still not really happy and I called mum that I’m coming home for dinner. She wished me and she thought that I’m meeting sandy but I said not. She just shouted ,”u make one group unhappy with you already! Are u gonna disappoint too?! I don’t care we’re not cooking your dinner and u better date her out!” and she engaged the phone. So I message sandy whether are there chances of having dinner with her and yes went to meet her at liquid kitchen. I assume js and gang will be coming but when I reached there. she sounds until so convincing that the rest are not coming because when I call her was extremely last mins and she goes on and on. That’s when all of them brought the cake in and sang birthday song!! I tell you man! I’m super duper extremely touched plus shocked! That moment I wont forget! I really wont! Its like totally unexpected! Zhiping said they were eating sushi at airport and once sandy gave them a call. They cancel their order..hahah! awesome! :D Thursday Nothing much though.. Friday I met SK mata for lunch before heading home to fix the com. Thank you guys for the present. :) Then took a nap before meeting cousins at prata house .alright, all of them celebrated my birthday and akira joined us too. The gathering is good! My parents came along after lye yee’s performance and send all of us home. I can’t wait for the next gathering! speaking of which, this year is enjoyable and happy.its always nice when you know all your friends no i mean true and close friends want to celebrate for you. not the gifts, not weighing how much the present is but the thoughts, company and mood of them to make u feel special and loved. :) ![]() ![]() ![]() go to youtube and type meidan89.i'm lazy to put all of them here. the videos are all there. :) On a lighter note, I’m very sorry about u girls want to plan a surprise for me. i know all of you are disappointed with me but I really don’t know what to do. Very sorry and I really appreciate all the efforts. I really do.. |